All reviews the concierge lounge ohio river across the river convention center great view corner room reds game street level parking garage per day baseball stadium very nice hotel hotel restaurant view of the river self park great room the great american ballpark
Reviewed December 25, 2015

Our family had a very comfortable stay at the RiverCenter Marriott. The rooms were clean and attractive, and we had a view of the river. The hotel is just a few minutes off the interstate, yet GPS came in handy to navigate some not prominently marked surface streets near the hotel. The valet parking was expensive, but efficient, and there was another nearby parking option that was cheaper initially, but without an unlimited in/out option. Everything was very quiet, and occupancy seemed to be low probably due to the time of year (a few days before Christmas in a business/convention area). All the staff was friendly. Most memorably the front desk staff extended a much appreciated favor: in the process of inquiring about breakfast options my wife happened to mention that we were in town for a funeral, and they simply asked how many were in our entire party and handed us 15 vouchers for the $20 breakfast buffet. We were the only folks in the restaurant that morning (no buffet that day, so vouchers were honored for table service) and had a very nice meal together at a large table overlooking the water. We were very grateful for relaxing time with family without having to worry about the cost.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Sabrina S, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter on a Tripadvisor Review..

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We pride yourselves in customer service and strive to make our guests apart of our family. I am thrilled that you and your family was made to feel at home here and hope that you return real soon.

Thanks again.

Sabrina Skaggs
Executive Housekeeper

Reviewed December 15, 2015

The room was good and the staff are friendly and helpful just until it was time to leave and usually the valet do leave the car key in the car but this time after driving 70 miles we called them back to ask about the keys and were told "we are very sorry we were looking for your number to call you because they are with me but give me your address and I will mail them to you. A week passed and few calls and waiting for the valet manager he finally got to the phone and told us "I am sorry I forgot your keys in my bag and just yesterday I dropped them in the post office". A second week passed and now Michael says he dropped it at the post office but takes my contact information again and promised to make some calls and call me back with more information. What is really striking is that I emailed and left a voice mail to the general manager but he didn't answer either. I am a frequent Marriott costumer but this no attention and not costumer oriented treatment really concerns me especially so the apathy of the general manager.

Room tip: River view rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jay R
Sabrina S, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Dear Guest,

It was disappointing to hear that your stay with us fell short of your expectations. I want to apologize for the multiple issues with retrieving your key back. Our aim is to provide you with an unforgettable hotel experience and your honest feedback is an important part of that process. We sincerely apologize for our shortcomings and will share your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure this does not occur again. Please if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I really hope that you give us another chance when you are back in the Cincinnati area.

Sabrina Skaggs
859-261-2900

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Spent two nights here while attending a Bengals game. Easy to get to and right across the river from Paul Brown Stadium. Nice pleasant service, decent sized rooms and an above average breakfast buffet made the stay quite enjoyable. The multiple elevators to get from the street level to the lobby and then once again to your room was the only drawback to this Marriott. Would stay again if in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Julie K, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015

Hi Al,
Thank you for being our guest at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter. Our guests generally love our close proximity to Paul Brown Stadium when in town for a Bengals game. I am glad this worked well for you.
I know the multiple elevators can take some getting used to. We were built in a flood plane so our lobby is elevated above the flood wall.
Please join us again when in Cincinnati!
Julie

Reviewed December 11, 2015

This was a lovely hotel, with a nice restaurant and great front desk and restaurant staff. The hotel is built around a central atrium which has a bar/restaurant on the first floor and an open banquet room on the 2nd floor. My room was on the 3rd floor, which was a little noisy. If you're looking for quiet, you should request a room on a higher floor. But the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and roomy, and the views from the restaurant were spectacular.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Julie K, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Hi Colleen,
Thanks so much for being our guest at the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter and for sharing a review of your experience. I am so glad you enjoyed the spectacular view and our clean, comfy accommodations. We are in the midst of exploring possibilities to limit noise from the bar. Stay tuned and please join us as our guest again on your return visits to Cincinnati.
Julie

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

We had our company Christmas party in the river view ballroom last night. It was absolutely wonderful! The staff were super friendly and helpful. Big shout out to Emily Rose the bartender! She did excellent!

The view!! We had access to the patio overlooking Cincinnati skyline. The room was decorated so beautifully. The details were taken care of. The food was delicious. I recommend the Mediterranean chicken and the chocolate Yule roll.

We also stayed overnight. Big shout out to Aisha for picking us the perfect room. It was clean, trendy, comfortable, and the view!!! To see Cincinnati from our windows was just amazing.

I need to thank Christy Alwell who helped me plan our party. She was super easy to work with and everything we discussed, happened. I will recommend anyone wanting to have an event here or even just stay overnight. Do it! You will love it!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Julie K, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2015

Ann,
Thank you so much for your kind comments about the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter. We are so appreciative of the opportunity to help your company celebrate your holiday party.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday season! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.
Julie Kowalewski