“Valentines day ”
Review of Tut's

Tut's
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Searching area restaurants we were lucky to find this jewel one night when looking for something different. And we found it. A very nice couple provides a wonderful setting in an old building. The food is very good and plentiful. Costs are very comparable. Tuts is a good place for a very enjoyable experience that leaves you with a mouthful of flavors. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

A nice mom and pops Egyptian place. Easy to walk to, it's in the middle of town. Only ever gotten take out food here but, I've noticed a large seating area in an adjacent room. The food is delicious and very flavorful. I highly recommend!

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Good value here. Beautiful building with great lounge to relax if you are only having tea.
Small cook counter where the food is made in large batches and the menu changes based upon what is fresh for the day. Cost is kept down with plastic silverware and disposable plates. Drinks are from a cooler as well.
I had the lamb gyro plate. Only came with one small pita. Yogurt sauce okay but the salad was well dressed and tasty.

1  Thank rusty_fwg
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Gyro is great, and my go-to! Hadn’t brought the family till today when my picky daughter had the chicken shawarma (flavorful marinade chicken strips over rice with a yummy sauce) and her eyes rolled into her forehead as she asked, “can we please come here more often?!” They’ve expanded with more seating and getting their Egyptian vibe on... whether from Danville or here visiting- come to Tuts, and come often!

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Everything I've had from here is very good -- the baba ganoush, grape leaves, falafel (and I'm not usually a fan of falafel). Just this weekend, they added lentil soup and a Greek hamburger to their menu. Of course, I had to try both (and still got my baba ganoush and grape leaves -- enough food for the whole weekend). The owner/chef is Ashraf, from Cairo. He's an amazing chef. And if you don't know what is in a particular dish, they will let you "taste test" a bit, and tell you exactly what's in it.

1  Thank christigillbaunach

Been to Tut's? Share your experiences!