“Mexican food on the right side of the tracks”
Review of Danville Bistro

Danville Bistro
Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed February 25, 2018

A great little local place down by the train tracks. I love the flavor of the food. It's always fresh and made to order. It's very authentic: the menu is in both English and Spanish. Definitely specify exactly what you want when you order otherwise you may get pinto beans instead of black beans or brown rice instead of white rice.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Tacos al pastor were great! And a surprise new drink: cantaloupe water! Loved it!
Nice people. Nice place.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I visited this place today. We are so happy we came. The tortilla chips were so fresh stream was still coming off them. The guacamole was fresh and delicious. My tacos were divine. I'm in love

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Excellent! Fresh and inexpensive. We were looking for a restaurant to have lunch that was not a chain. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Pretty much cafeteria style Mexican food, with a very good variety. They do have full meals, or one may simply pick and choose what one wants. The way they do it is very different from most other restaurants, and frankly, it gives ME control over what I order, rather than ordering what's on the menu. Their prices are very reasonable, the restaurant is very small so there are never many people there, but the wait staff and counter people are very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for haute cuisine and for meals that cost $100 per person, this isn't the place. But it's cheap, it's good, and it's a place we will go back to.