“AMAZING”

Add it.
Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed June 1, 2014

At first when walking in to this restaurant I wasnt sure what I'd find, but believe it or not it was absolutely amazing. The server first brought out chips and salsa for us to snack on until our food was ready, the food was brought out very quick, it was hot, it was delicious. Best Place in Danville to eat, hands down. I liked it better than the cheddars

Reviewed February 19, 2014

A small Mexican restaurant in Boyle County in Kentucky. The servers are very friendly, happy to explain items on the menu, and give you a large bowl of chips and salsa immediately when you sit down. Once you order, the food arrives faster than you can drink your margarita! The menu is the usual Mexican fare from fajitas to burritos to enchiladas. The taste is good, you can always ask them to "spice it up" or for salsa verde instead of red salsa. It is across the street from the Comfort Suites, so it's the "go to" place when the weather isn't nice. They take credit cards, so there's no worry about paying the bill.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I was in Danville on business and this place was recommended by a local friend is mine. I ordered a chicken chimichanga meal To-go! I waited about 10 minutes and it was ready! Took it back to the hotel and noticed they put chips and salsa in the bag as well. It was great. My meal came with rice, beans and guacamole/sour cream. Cost me only about $15. I enjoyed it and it is conveniently located to the Hampton Inn.

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel clerk, partly because it was nearby. There were 8 in our party, and although the restaurant was busy, they were soon able to make a table for us. They had a nice selection of Mexican beers, and delicious food with quiet music in the background. Our group had not seen each other for over a year so we enjoyed the ability to converse easily with each other.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love mexican but this just wasn't what I am used to from Tennessee. It was a great value, just not a lot of spice or cheese. Other than that a great atmosphere and service

Been to Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!