“Fishing”

Los Rodeos Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a bit of fishing. Would say menu is a little bit uspcale compared to most 1-26 combos.
Food was good and if you want a laugh go on a Saturday night when the locals are doing karaoke.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We've been here twice and have been very pleased with the food, price and service both times. Our son can sometimes be a picky eater and our server has went above and beyond to make sure things were taken care of for him. The amount of food that you get is incredible for the price (we always have leftovers). We will definitely continue to go back.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

My family's favorite Mexican restaurant in Danville. Food is always good and so is the service. Nice atmosphere. They have karaoke on Wednesday nights if you are in to that.

1  Thank L533CUjamesb
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We treated friends to dinner tonight at Los Rodeos since it's both ladies favorite Mexican place to eat. Our friends split a Fajitas ($10.45) and it with a second plate of sides was more than enough for two. My hustand and I had Pollo Santa Fe ($8.95 each). The chicken breast was covered with cheese and I had rice and guacamole salad. My husband had rice and beans. The waiter was quick to substitute sides. My margarita (16 oz happy hour) was $3.95. I have paid $8.00 to $12.00 for the same thing at other places. Great food; great experience.

1  Thank Alicia N
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

My favorite Mexican Restaurant in Danville is Los Rodeo. This week I ordered vegetarian quesadilla which included a large quesadilla filled with mushrooms and spinach & covered with cheese plus a guacamole salad for $6.45. Can't beat it anywhere!