“Pretty good! ”

Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #25 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a trip. I liked the chicken pretty well. The cole slaw was superb, and sweet tea! I'd return again!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Someone who lives in Danville recommended this and I'm so glad I followed her recommendation. The buffet was incredible and all we would need.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I stopped here when travelling and it was great. I had never had Lee's before so this was a first visit. The buffet was hot and fresh. Chicken wasn't greasy.

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Entered and saw a Buffet so l walked over and saw a very Small Somple Buffet. I went to Cashier "Wendy" to purchase a Plate but She was involved in a Conversation with a Man. I could see that it didn't involve Chicken or food so finally I stepped between their Conversation so I could be waited on! The Famous Chicken was "Convenience Store Quality and only Cheap Cuts-no Breasts.The Fish was actually better than the Chicken!

1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Staff is usually pretty friendly. Fast service, the buffet is awesome, well stocked with good hot food.