“Great for Lunch”

The Hub Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Danville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed September 13, 2017

They make some of the best sandwiches in Danville. I have tried 3 different ones on several occasions and all were good.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Driving through Danville on a hot day, while traveling recently, needed a snack and a break.
Saw "The Hub", and thought we'd give it a try.
I had an iced latte, and my wife had an Italian soda, plus we split a cupcake.
Pleasant cafe, good snacks and outstanding friendly service.
Highly recommend.

jaycubed, Owner at The Hub Coffee House & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you so much for stopping in. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after our tour of Centre College. This is casual restaurant with a nice variety of sandwiches, salads and drinks. Cashier was friendly, food was
up quickly and it was good. I particularly liked the humus wrap.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Bagel egg and cheese sandwhich, microwaved and just fine if you are starving and need food. Coffee? No! Just don't even order it. It was so bad I mean like didn't even drink it bad and that's saying something. Atmosphere was fine.

jaycubed, Owner at The Hub Coffee House & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

I am very sorry you had a bad experience but we don't microwave our bagel sandwiches. We use farm fresh eggs and cook them to order. Our coffee is locally roasted and never more than a week old. I am wondering if you were at the right Hub location as our coffee is always fresh.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The hub (for short) is a delightful little coffee shop and cafe located in the heart of Danville Kentucky. I was there on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in June and much to my dismay the entire town was closed up tight as a drum- except for this adorable little coffee house. My wife and I had a fine little lunch and our service was impeccable! The sandwiches were great! We loved this place, so when all others are closed on a Sunday afternoon this place is not only your only choice but a good one!