“Delicious lunch”

The Hub Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Danville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed finding this great little restaurant attached to the bookstore. The food was fresh and nicely presented. Our grandchildren insisted on sitting at the window counter. The number of ants prohibited me from giving this place full marks. The staff were very kind and patient explaining the menu and serving.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

We always enjoy a meal at The Hub. This trip I tried the grilled cheese and tomato basil soup combo. I loved the sandwich on special bread and the soup was thick and tasty. I think I paid around $9.00. The coffee was good and I always get it steamed because I like it hot. We sat at the counter overlooking the sidewalk and street and watched the cars go by. There will be tables on the sidewalk as soon as it gets a little warmer. The only negative is that there is usually one or two people taking orders so on a busy day, the wait just to order it long. But, there's usually someone who will make conversation while you wait. Don't go in if you are in a hurry, only if you are relaxed.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place to relax and enjoy a conversation! Great variety of drinks and sandwiches. Located on Main Street in Danville!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

I love this place! A great place to step into while walking around town. In the warmer months I go on walks to get an iced coffee and in the fall I'll walk into town for a hot mocha drink. Always a laid back atmosphere and right next to a bookstore. Despite consistent business it's never seemed hectic.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We are here at the recommendation of the tour guide from Constitution Square Historic Site. Good place to grab a quick bite to eat. We chose the tuna wraps with potato chips as a side and bottled water. The tuna was fresh and served with greens and diced tomatoes sprinkled with lemon juice- nice touch. Atmosphere was typical college campus, but it wasn't loud. We were surprised that there weren't more restaurants open downtown during the lunch hour on a weekend. Again, the food was good and service great.

1  Thank Marlene M