“A free pie on Wednesday”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here one evening during our stay in Danville. The food was ok even if not particularly outstanding. It is worth mentioning that on Wednesday a slice of selected pies is free as dessert.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Stopped in with another couple for after a late lunch, 2 of of us had the seafood platter and the other 2 had steaks. We shared a fried green tomatoes appetizer before the meal was served, our server was fast and friendly and the restaurant was packed. I was pleasantly pleased that all of our meals was perfect which is sometimes hard to come by when a restaurant is so busy. Our server said it had been that way since noon and it was 3 when we got there. shows the quality of the staff they had on hand. We enjoy eating here because the service and food never disappoint.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! My favorite is the peach chutney chicken with mashed sweet potatoes. They also have delicious soups! The service is amazing and the atmosphere is relaxing and clean. I can’t wait to eat here again!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Was given a gift card from old Charley's . Had been there when first opened years ago. Went in and really wasn't really hungry so got half of a salad. It was so good I ended up eating whole thing. My husband got fries and burger and put it away. The waitress was really nice. Wednesday I'd free pie day. So we both declined but she had us choose and brought them to go. Great place to eat.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Husband says it is the best he has ever eaten. Their salad are huge and fantastic. The services is always fast and friendly. Always have a good meal when we eat here. You can watch ky Wildcats game here too.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!