“TB Happy!”

2B Thai
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is our go to place in Elizabethtown. The food is always predictably great, the atmosphere is light and calm, and the service is exceptional. Truly, If you are looking for real Thai food, spicy or mild, this place is a must. To top it off, the owner recognizes EVERY return customer, and greets everyone with a smile! Will return, over and over....

Reviewed June 14, 2018

This was my second visit and the quality remain amazing. The food is incredibly fresh and flavorful. I was sad to learn they close for the month of July. But I will be back again when I get to Kentucky but not this July. Lovely food, and terrific service. This is a must go.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

First-time visit. Stopped here because of the high rating on TripAdvisor. I truly enjoy authentic Thai food. I started with the shrimp tom yum soup. It was only average. The flavor I was looking for wasn't quite there. I did notice in the soup that the mushrooms have not been cleaned and we're a little on the old side. I don't normally worry about putting horse manure in my mouth from mushrooms because I know that that manure and peat moss is sterilized. It is somewhat alarming that a restaurant wouldn't give their mushrooms a dunk in lemon water prior service. I then order the sweet and sour chicken mainly because it was not fried. The pineapple in the dish tasted like aluminum as if the pineapple had been held in an open can long enough for it to take on the flavors of the can. The service was extremely friendly! I will give this restaurant another try by ordering other items instead. I have not given up on this location yet.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We checked the top rated restaurants in Elizabethtown, and 2B Thai was rated #1. It was most enjoyable. The owner and service folks were accommodating, helpful, and friendly. The restaurant had space and a peaceful environment. The crispy garlic black pepper chicken and the basil fried rice with chicken went down very well with a Thai beer, Singha.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time eating here and it was just as good as the first. You are greeted warmly at the door by the host. After being seated and given a chance to look at the menu your order was taken by the same friendly host. Within 10 minutes my food was brought out and it was delicious. All meals are reasonably priced. If you are looking for something different 2B Thai is the place to go.