“Perfect hangover food”

Ranked #13 of 142 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

The best grease burgers in town. If you have a hangover or need to soak up some alcohol in your system, stop here for some tasty grease burgers. Always consistent here and a decent bang for the buck. The only downside is you will still taste the burgers for at least another 24 hours.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Food wasn't bad. Staff at drivethru was amazing. The young lady working that night, April 9th, had a great attitude and was very helpful and polite.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

My friend and I were staying down the street for the night; saw this White Castle on the way in. Had to enjoy a White Castle burger or two, as there are none in our area of Texas. The burgers were good, like they used to be when we lived in Ohio. Thanks!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I admit I love White Castle. Grew up on them and whenever I see one in my travels I’ll stop. But living in the south I can’t get get ‘real’ WC.
I spotted this WC off I-65 in Elizabethtown KY and it’s the best WC location I’ve ever been to.
The interior is spacious and clean. The staff extremely nice.
They had literally an assembly line going and the sliders were hot and fresh.
When passing through this area and you’re hungry or need to satisfy that craving I strongly recommend stopping by this particular White Castle location.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

We stopped here, because (1) - the other fast food place we had just been did not give us half of the food we paid for, and (2) - it was in the same parking lot as our hotel.

The food was hot, very yummy, and quick, which we all needed after driving through a huge rain storm on the move north.