“Denny's @ ETown”

Denny's
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Senior scramble w/cheese not good - eggs were gritty and there was no visible cheese. Pancakes, bacon, sausage made the meal. I liked their tea pot.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to go for late night pancakes and bacon. Mmm, so Delicious! They have a wide variety of foods from hamburgers, skillet meals to breakfast and even steak.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had one of the best cheeseburger's ever at this Denny's. Very surprised. Staff was great, didn't have to ask for anything.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Our waitress Siobhan was excellent there was a mistake in the meal and with a smile on her face she apologized and got it fixed, excellent customer service you are a asset to Denny's.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This independently owned franchise must have a great chef! My husband and I stopped for lunch and ordered a grilled chicken avocado Caesar salad to split between the two of us. It was so fresh and tasty that we practically licked the plate! I was so impressed that I spoke to the manager about how good I thought the salad was. I never expected that kind of quality from a Denny's! Any fine dining restaurant could be proud to serve that dish.