“tasty food”

Denny's
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Sonja is wonderful waitress ! I asked for a mixed bowl of fruit without strawberries and she brought it and added pineapple . She does those little added touches to makes your meal just right.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My last few trips to Denny's (not this one) have been hit and miss. Hit-Pigeon Forge and miss- Columbus Indiana (which is actually now closed). We were traveling back north and starving so we decided to give it a try. So glad we did. It looked a little sketchy on the outside but don't be put off. It is probably one of the nicest cleanest Denny's I have been in. We were seated quickly and the service was really quick. We had a male server and I wish I could remember his name- he was great!. He joked around with my kids and acted like he had made their food special just for them. Pointing out that he go in trouble for putting too much icing on the pancakes. The food came out quickly and everything tasted great. My only complaint is that we need a Denny's closer to Cincinnati. I would not hesitate to stop again and my kids will probably insist on it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

They got our to go order wrong and neglected to give us silverware. However, the food was average diner food. Heard complaints about the cleanliness when walking out, also the A.C. wasn't working. If you say at the adjacent days inn you get 10% off

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Senior scramble w/cheese not good - eggs were gritty and there was no visible cheese. Pancakes, bacon, sausage made the meal. I liked their tea pot.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to go for late night pancakes and bacon. Mmm, so Delicious! They have a wide variety of foods from hamburgers, skillet meals to breakfast and even steak.