“Great place for a quick hot meal”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Standard hot meal with sit down service. I had the Grand Slam Slugger. I substituted the seasoned fries for the hash browns, a diet coke for the coffee and had an orange juice. All the for under $10. Don't forget they also give a senior or military discount.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Checked into the motel after being on the road for 8hrs, and wanted some good food togo. My husband order pot roast w/extra meat and I ordered the grilled chicken cobb salad. Our order came up to $29 bucks, and when we got back to the room I was pissed. My husband received a half order of pot roast or I will say the amount I would give my 4year old. My salad only had a few pieces of lettuce, and a half of a piece of chicken. That's it nothing else! I wanted to take everything thing back and get a refund, my husband was so tired he ate his appetizer. I took mine back waited 10mins for anyone to even acknowledge my presence before I got a refund. Should have went to white castle but they don't have salad.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Sonja is wonderful waitress ! I asked for a mixed bowl of fruit without strawberries and she brought it and added pineapple . She does those little added touches to makes your meal just right.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

My last few trips to Denny's (not this one) have been hit and miss. Hit-Pigeon Forge and miss- Columbus Indiana (which is actually now closed). We were traveling back north and starving so we decided to give it a try. So glad we did. It looked a little sketchy on the outside but don't be put off. It is probably one of the nicest cleanest Denny's I have been in. We were seated quickly and the service was really quick. We had a male server and I wish I could remember his name- he was great!. He joked around with my kids and acted like he had made their food special just for them. Pointing out that he go in trouble for putting too much icing on the pancakes. The food came out quickly and everything tasted great. My only complaint is that we need a Denny's closer to Cincinnati. I would not hesitate to stop again and my kids will probably insist on it.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

They got our to go order wrong and neglected to give us silverware. However, the food was average diner food. Heard complaints about the cleanliness when walking out, also the A.C. wasn't working. If you say at the adjacent days inn you get 10% off