“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here while the is working in the area. I had the steak kabobs and my husband had steak and shrimp. Both plates were cooked perfectly. We have never had a bad meal at any Texas Roadhouse. We will continue to be loyal customers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went tonight for our anniversary and the food was sooo good. The waitress was friendly and several people to making sure you had everything which made it nice

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Today I made a pickup order here. I ordered two 23oz. porterhouse steaks one well done and one medium well and a 12oz. ribeye well done. Both of the porterhouses were really tough. It had a good flavor, but it was hard to chew. I don’t think they used very good quality beef. My son said the 12oz. steak was to salty, but that may be a matter of opinion. The rolls were good. They forgot my butter and sour cream, but I had some at home. But for $83, I expect much better. I would not recommend this place and would rather make them at home or go to Long Horn.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting our daughter & granddaughter & decided to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We were greeted right away & seated promptly. We arrived at the best time because it sure got busy fast.The service was good. Our appetizer & food was good my husband ordered prime rib it was like butter cutting into it & quite tasty. My daughter and I had the sirloins they were good also we added thier sauce something like A1 & it was awesome. Overall the service was great and the food was Awesome the prices were normal for a steakhouse.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

No matter what day of the week this place is always busy (We saw a few large groups waiting on a table), but it was nice to be here on a Thursday night and be seated fairly quickly and in a special Corner" Willie Nelson corner" . Our our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable with the menu, ready to accommodate us in all our requests. Food came fresh and fast. know by their warm and fresh sweet rolls-those were just delicious as always. Our ribs , salmon and shrimp were delicious. My favorite dish was the side salad- (since my plate came with 2 sides.I requested to have all sides as my house salad -this was at no extra charge ..totally scored!!!) loved having a BIG salad. the lettuce was very crispy,( I hate getting a soggy lettuce) lots of cheese , eggs ,cucumber -just Yumm!! so this was the best salad ever!!! We shall return again no doubt!