“Novelty Food. Not a meal but a neat snack”
Review of Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Elizabethtown
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

This is a mall kiosk so no expectations preexisted but my interest was piqued by pretzels as vehicles for flavors besides salt or maybe mustard.

I ultimately ordered some mini cinnamon bite pretzels and wasn't disappointed. Tasty sweet and more like doughnuts than pretzels.

Reviewed December 17, 2014

Many restaurants/eating places shut down near closing. Not this place.

Went the other night right before the mall closed because I was craving "pigs in a blanket".

Line was long and we were served actually right after posted closing time, but workers didn't seem to care. All four that I could see were smiling and attentive. We sat nearby while we waited for our food to be made fresh and they let us know about our wait.

Because of what we ordered, we "earned" a signature flavored pretzel. They didn't have any cinnamon ones fresh, but offered us a cup of the cinnamon pretzel bites, Even offered to refill our drinks before we left.

1  Thank cksportsfan