“Great Place for good food and home grown music!”
Review of Who Dos - CLOSED

Who Dos
Reviewed October 10, 2016

My wife and I went this weekend 10/08 and had a medium pizza with Sausage and Pepperoni. It was great.

What made it even better was the live music! We'll be back!

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

We decided to try a new restaurant and went with a veggie pizza. Around 50 minutes late we get our pizza and the first bite of each of our first slice told us everything. It tasted burnt and the bottom of the pizza was black. I regret not taking pictures and can only hope that the other diners around us took pictures because the were also complaining too. One would believe that they would know what the correct temperature to set their ovens on after being in business for the last few years. Their food is overpriced compared to the other restaurants that offer pizza, calzone's etc....They do serve a variety of alcoholic beverages and they deliver too.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Elizabethtown needs a great pizza joint , not sure this one is it. Service was great we went early wasn't busy. Deep fried mushrooms were excellent, pizza was a thin crust it was ok nothing great. My wife had a medium and I had a large with drinks bill was 52.00 thought this was a little high for the quality and taste.
I'll stick with papa johns !

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Lack luster service and mediocre food. I'm not sure if this is a chain or new venture but it needs some work in terms of customer service and product.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

Went there one time. Ordered Pizza. It arrived not fully cooked. Had it sent back for more cooking. It came back under-cooked. We just dealt with it. I may go back, but I won't order the Pizza.