“A little something for everyone”

Topp't Handcrafted Pizza & Chopped Salads
Ranked #21 of 137 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We had never heard of this chain but thought, hey, why not. We ordered 3 personal pizzas and two side caesars. It was more than enough food but not so much we thought, "what were we thinking?!" Our son had the personal 2 toppings for I think $5.99 and my husband and I ordered personal pizzas with unlimited toppings. The toppings are all fresh and we indulged with fresh veggies and the special ovalina mozzarella. Quite tasty. Our salads were ok, mostly just lettuce with some parmesan cheese and side caesar dressing but honestly we didn't need anything special. The pizzas are thin crust which we appreciated as we were able to really enjoy our toppings. Our total bill was I believe $28. Pop in and try it!

Reviewed May 24, 2016

I've had several salads and loved them all. You can select your own ingredients or pick a salad from the menu. The ingredients are fresh and there's a large variety . I liked the custom preparation ..the spinach stems were removed. I liked selecting my own type of lettuce, cheese, meat and then four other vegetables. I had two different pizzas and they were tasty ,also. I like thin,crispy crust and having a choice of sauces ,as well as toppings. I like being able to choose between whole wheat and white crust, and between thick and thin.

1  Thank luckygirlsclub
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in Topp't based on online reviews. We each had a pizza. It is so liberating to make every decision according to MY taste, not a compromise for the two of us.

The concept is:
1. Choose your crust from 4 I think.
2. Choose your sauce from several.
3. Choose your UNLIMITED toppings. The only rule is that extra mozzarella is an additional $1.00. They have several meats including chicken breast and meatball. They also have a nice selection of veggies including artichoke hearts, fresh basil and pepper rings.

You can go as basic or complicated as you'd like. They bake your pie in approx 5 minutes and bring it to you. It is a little pricey but worth it. It's just a shame I live 7 hours from here, Id become a regular.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I went because I had a coupon. Normally, I wouldn't pay $8.99 for a small pizza, but I had a coupon, so friends persuaded me to go. The pizza was good, but each one was made differently depending on which staff member served you. The service was not the fastest, and there seemed to be a lot of people standing around watching others work. I guess it would be considered "fast food" for pizza, but it wasn't fast that day.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I like the ideal of this place but don't end up there much. It's something like Moe's only for Pizza. You walk through a line and let them know how you want your pizza built. They then cook it and bring it out to your table. It only takes a few minutes and the pizza is good. If you don't have a coupon I thing it is on the pricey side for a small pizza.