“Yummy pizza with GF options! ”

Topp't Handcrafted Pizza & Chopped Salads
Ranked #22 of 137 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

It sort of reminds me of a pizza subway, being able to choose toppings, etc. We have several who need the gf option and the crust was just as yummy! They have yummy drink options with different flavored lemonades and a to die for s'mores dessert!

The salads are yummy too!

We've been here several times in the last two months at a soccer tournament and will return!

Our only complaint? No vegan cheese :(

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Toppt has been one of my favorite places to eat since the first time we tried it a year or two ago, but today I had an exceptional experience. I ordered my usual salad. I was with my mom and my 3-month-old son. I went to sit down while my mom got our drinks, forks, and napkins. While she was getting our drinks, an employee (an older lady) brought out my salad. She mentioned how cute she thought my child was, and talked to him for a moment, then (noticing I was sitting alone) offered to get my fork and napkins for me. I thought that was so thoughtful, and really made a huge impact. We've always loved Toppt for their clean dining area, good drink selection, and awesome made-to-order food, but today just gave me even more reason to keep coming back!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I frequent the New Albany location and since I was in the area I thought I would give the original a try. Looks a little smaller than their Indiana counterpart, but they do have a separate room for parties. And the food is just as good. BBQ chicken salad still the best thing on the menu in my opinion.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I chose to eat here because of the gluten free pizza and accomodations I heard they make for gluten allergy(Celiac). I ordered 2 gluten free pizza's and explained it was an allergy. Unfortunately, I had an employee that was on her 2nd day and she contaminated crust right off. I explained that I can't eat those pizza's now, and then anothe employee stepped in and handled it all. He changed gloves, got new crusts and took it in back to a dedicated spot for my pizza's to be made. What could have been a bad review, turned out to an good one. Plus the pizza's were pretty good.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

4 of us ordered 3 pizzas. All 3 were amazingly delicious. A/C was on and a little chilly - cooling down the food fast. Seats in booth are a little uncomfortable, but table was plenty spacious. Well decorated. Employees were polite and attentative as were the only ones currently there at 730pm.