“Very Confortable Stay... Good Breakfast and Staff.”

Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very Confortable Stay... Good Breakfast and Staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Stayed her for a night before a conference. Got a really nice nights rest. The room was clean and comfy. Bathroom was renovated and clean. The check-in staff was nice, fast, and informative. Breakfast the next morning was very good.

Only complaint -- wireless connection was very slow!

Will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank AuntBee13

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Lexington, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

We recently stayed at this property due to a last minute schedule change. Great location near CVG and I75. Staff was very pleasant on check in. Great fresh feeling room. We slept very soundly in bed. Above average breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BlackAngus
wingatecvg, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Thank you for your kind review. Wingate at the Cincinnati Airport adheres to the Wyndham standard for breakfast, which includes a deluxe continental breakfast with various hot items. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. Please think of us should your business bring you back to the Northern Kentucky area.
Ironton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

My family stayed here on Jan. 7 before going to Perfect North Slopes. The staff was friendly and helpful the entire stay. Hotel had pool, hot tub, exercise room, sundry shop, and warm morning breakfast. The hotel had a safe, quiet and relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank svteacher
wingatecvg, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Thank you for staying at the Wingate-Cincinnati Airport for your Perfect North Slopes stay as we are located only 20 minutes from the ski lodge. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit and everything was satisfying to you. Should you want to return next year, we will be offering our Ski Package once more. Should you come in the spring or summer, please contact me and I will send you a 3 page listing of our area attractions.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

I came to the Wyndham hotel because I work for Wyndham and figured I would enjoy my stay. I was only greeted twice: Upon entering the hotel and leaving at check-out; I stayed for 4 nights and 5 days. About 30 minutes after checking in, I got a call saying my credit card was declined! Also, the rate I was told and had in my confirmation was not the rate I was being charged. The front desk supervisor, an older woman, was very rude when I brought that fact up. She told me she would ask the manager about the situation. No one said anything to me and no one knew anything when I asked. The ONLY time the rate was brought up was when I checked out and was finally adjusted. The hotel was fine; I slept well, the bathroom was nice. The horrible customer service I experienced was enough that I wouldn't return.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room by the interstate. Not the hotels fault, but the traffic is noisy.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Cland00
Thank you for your review. All guest reviews and surveys are taken very seriously. We have reviewed the situation you encountered with our staff member and have retrained our entire staff on credit card processing malfunctions. We have also started our "Count on Me" program, Wyndham's commitment to customer serivice program with our staff. We are confident we have resolved all of the issues your encountered and will give us a second chance to make a better impression next time you come to the Northern Kentucky area.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Overall the stay was an enjoyable one. The quality of the hotel is high and par with the price. However, the Jacuzzi control was broken, thus no jets. It was probably from misuse from guests, nevertheless it rendered the hot tube nothing more than hot water. I mentioned the problem to the front desk, readers of this post can mention if the problem was truly addressed.

One previous reviewer suggested to request a room facing the parking lot, and away from the empress way. I’d definitely agree. We requested that very option and the front desk obliged.

One other tip, be sure the TV works. We had a room with a remote that did not match the TV’s dish network. The front desk could not find a proper remote so, moved us to a different room. The new room had a proper functioning remote.

Room Tip: Do Not take a room that has a door to join an additional room. The TV's sit right next to the d...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tobycolumbusOH
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I stayed here based on recommendations on Trip Advisor. We were pleasantly surprised at how great the room was, clean, very modern and spacious. The value for the money was outstanding as it included breakfast. The products in the room were extremely pleasant! It had all the amenities you could want and our room was very quiet! The staff were very nice and check-in and check-out were very easy. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a top notch hotel with lots of restaurants and shopping close by the hotel. Very impressed!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor and opposite the highway so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Aiken, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

Indeed it is a very nice little hotel. The deal that I got was great, the hotel offers up to 30% savings, Triple A offers up to 15%, when one books thru their non-refundable rate. If you are sure that your plans are not going to change, by all means take advantage of the opportunity. The jacuzzi and swimming pool were perfect after the 9 hours driving to Erlanger from SC. Bfast offers variety and it is to be praised, after this stupid trend of offering cold bfast in some hotels. Wingate Erlanger offers hot bfast, with scrambled eggs and bacon! The rooms are nice and clean, with frigobar, iron, microwave and coffemaker; the huge set back was the climate. Temperature on December 25 drop to the 20's in the middle of the night and it was just very-very uncomfortable. At check-in you are instructed to use the digital thermostat on the wall, but it really seems just a dummy because it wasn't working at all. I stayed there for Christmas 2011, for 3 nights, on a visit to the Creation Museum.

Room Tip: Room on the other end of the Hwy and be sure the thermostat works!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
3.9 km away
6.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
2.3 km away
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Airport South

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger? Share your experiences!