New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Hebron, Kentucky, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Property has recently been renovated. Very inviting with a fresh look. Bistro has excellent food. The front desk staff made you feel like you were at home. I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms seem to be more quiet
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012 via mobile

No coffee while we have our meeting really stinks. Walk into my room and I'm overcome with a smell I was not expecting. Very disappointing for a courtyard. Yet it seems like the courtyard is becoming more like a motel 6 more often. I'm sure if there are better choices near by.

Stayed April 2012
Afton, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I've stayed in worse hotels, but this is rated as three star and so was surprised to find that

I was asked to sign a document stating you won't have loud parties in your room, or have more than 4 people in the room, or they can evict you without warning. (What? Why would you expect this would happen here? Makes me wonder and is insulting).

They recently "upgraded" the dining so the free complimentary breakfast is now replaced with a nice expensive Bistro. Oh... and when I went to the Bistro, I waited at the counter over five minutes with no one there; had to ask the front desk to find someone so I could order a coffee/scone.

Entire downstairs was kind of unavailable at night due to carpet being installed.... no one mentioned anything.

The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly. It just was a disappointment for a Courtyard by Marriott. Seemed like it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the chain. I was happy to find they have high speed internet (and hence you get this review while it's fresh on my mind!)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

This property has recently been renovated and is a very good choice if you are flying out of the Cincinnati/Northern KY airport. The redo gives the lobby a very modern/fresh look. Breakfast was excellent. We had the stay and park package, and both the shuttle to the airport and the return were prompt and the drivers courteous. I could definitely stay here again prior to a morning flight.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Mount Sterling, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

We worried a little when we read reviews about construction as this hotel, but it was never a problem for us. The front desk staff helped us with two very specific requests and she was very helpful. We did not have any noise problems, but the hotel was pretty empty while we were there. This courtyard is by far nicer than the Florence Courtyard which I would not recommend.

Room Tip: The fourth floor was quiet
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed only one night in order to attend a football game in Cincinnati in November 2011. The property was everything I expected it to be. It was clean, updated, and comfortable. It is slightly isolated and has a feeling of safety because of that, but it is very close to the airport and a shopping mall and strip centers with nice restaurant offerings. The staff was very friendly. There was a family with four small children staying there and they ended up in the room right next to us. I know because I could hear them yelling and screaming as I walked down the hall to my room. I rolled my eyes at my wife as we entered the room, but as soon as I closed the door I could no longer hear them. It was amazing and quite a relief! The room had a sliding glass door to a balcony and while it was quite soundproof from the ankle biters next door, anyone opening the slider on any of the surrounding rooms created a rumble that could easily disturb your sleep.

I slept on the pull-out bed (no worries, we are happily married!) and was shocked to find that the mattress was firm enough for a comfortable night's sleep. Another pleasant surprise!

The breakfast buffet offered two levels of service. Continental breakfast was $6.99 and a full breakfast was $8.99. We all ordered the full breakfast and it was quite good. I ordered an "everything" omelet and it was delicious. Trust me on this, it was excellent.

Check in and check out was simple and quick. I didn't use the pool, hot tub, or excercise room or any other features. Travel to Downtown Cincinnati was a quick 15 minutes down the highway.

Room Tip: The balcony is nice and has seating, but if you don't care about that, ask for a room that does...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

I was slightly jaded to the fact I stayed at an amazing Courtyard just the week before up in Marlborough, MA. Once I re-adjusted my expectations, I can tell you this is a standard Courtyard that meets standard Courtyard expectations.

*Rooms are normal size with comfortable beds. Depending on the room you get, your bathroom will either be right on the other side of your headboard or down a long-ish hall by the door. Not a big deal (I couldn't hear the water in the boathroom or anything)...the perception of the long walk from the door to the bedroom area was confusing until I saw the layout of the bathroom.

*Free wireless internet with standard speeds.

*Gym was lacking. Limited free weights with a single bench.

*Breakfast was amazing. They don't serve meals after breakfast but only 1 exit up the highway are some great places to eat.

*Only 1 exit from the airport. Gas station was very close (just across the bridge) so from checkout to gas to rental car was only about 15 minutes (5 of that spent pumping gas!)

All in all, solid place to stay if you have a couple days in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
0.4 km away
2.8 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
0.3 km away
Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport

Been to Courtyard Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!