“Best Sushi/Korean in Greater Cincinnati Area”
Review of Sake Bomb Sushi

Sake Bomb Sushi
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Erlanger
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Description: Sake Bomb Sushi - Culture you can Taste “At Sake Bomb Sushi you get quality Sushi at fair price everyday - the large Gluten Free selection and no hassle menu has something for everyone!!! Bring the kids; Sake Bomb has a kid-friendly menu and on Saturdays between 1pm and 6pm, kids can roll their own sushi at NO COSTS. Sake Bomb also offers CATERING – you can NOW have freshly rolled sushi at your event, office or party! Veterans and First responders receive a special discount! Located right off from I275 & I71/75S, just south of the Crestview Hills Town Center
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a small contemporary Korean restaurant in Erlanger, northern Kentucky right off I75 before getting to Cincinnati. We had both the chapchai glass noodles and the taeji bulkogi spicy pork. Outstanding flavor and very reasonably priced. We also were given miso soup on entering but added 2 sushi rolls of about 40 offered as appetizers and they had us forget the traditional Korean side dishes. California and Crunchy rolls were right on target.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Yes they have Sushi and what I've had thus far has been good, however I am in love with their Hot Stone bowl. Sake Bomb also has some Korean items on their menu. So far I've had their hot stone bowl and bulgogi (sp?) & rice and love them both. Seating is limited so get there early.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

I REALLY like their dol sit bi bim bop! Very health, very tasty and it's great they are here in Northern Kentucky! Give them a shot if you like Korean food.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

We stopped in for a quick bite and instantly fell in love. Sake Bomb is a small restaurant tucked away in a strip mall, easily missed on my daily drive. We wanted something different and thought we would give it a try. So glad we did! The place was packed, the food was fresh and the service spot on. It is obvious that this is a local favorite. The staff recognized most of the people when they walked in the door. Our waitress realized this was our first time and made some great suggestions. My husband had Kimchi and this was the best Kimchi he had outside of Phohang Korea. We will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We have been there twice and we have enjoyed it both times. We didn't have a great Korean restaurant to go to since we left Massachusetts...until now.