“Pizza”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 20, 2017

We ordered pizza for delivery to our hotel that arrived fast and fresh and delicious! The service was provided with a smile in freezing, snowy weather!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Food was so good, fast and friendly service but they need a place to eat in..I would recommend to our friends.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Used this location to cater a Customer appreciation party. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Pizza was as ordered.
Thank you!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

i ordered the 8 corner pizza for a deal of $ 11.99, any time i want great tasting greasy pizza, Jets is the place, it was hot when i picked it up. always delicious

Reviewed June 11, 2016

So recently I decided to drive over and pick up instead of delivery because I love jets but my ranch or butter or soda is missing ... So I call ahead wait 20 min. drive over and wouldn't ya know it they ruined my pizza so I had to sit and wait another 20 . for a remake.

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!