“Best Chinese Around!!”

Add it.
Chopstick Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 234 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Absolutely love this place!!! They make the best Chinese food I have ever tasted. My favorite is Dragon and Phoenix!! Always quick to serve you whether it's carry out or dine in.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

We have searched for many years for good Chinese food in this area...this is the best I've found thus far! Portions were plentiful, prices very reasonable. Food was really, really good. Will definitely come back.

1  Thank michelleinnky
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have lived by Chopsticks for over a year, and didn't know it was there. I WILL be back there. We used to eat Red Pepper, but no more. The food at Chopsticks is so much better. You can tell they cook it well and it doesn't taste like the oil for the food hasn't been changed in weeks. It is less greasy than most Asian restaurants in the area, and it is just great. My only regret is they do not deliver.

1  Thank Jill S