“Takeout is suffering”

Ranked #23 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 2, 2017

Takeout has suffered lately. Not sure of what is going on, but decided to give a recent review. Been here 3 times in the last month. Dine in 1 time and takeout twice. The dine in portion is as should be expected. The take out has gone down hill very quickly. Not as good as it used to be. I know Last night 3/2 they have 3 parking spots for takeout patrons and guess what? all three spots was taken with cars with LaRosas Delivery lights on top. Seen one guy park, (Took what I thought was going to be my spot, all-well) went inside and never seen him come back out. Anyway Takeout. The pizza itself was delicious as usual, but the toppings was barely sparing on the pizza. if I was dining in, it would have definitely been sent back, but when you takeout, you don't realize till you are back home you got shafted. I am ashamed of Larosa's for this tactic. They have such a wonderful product and I am a big fan of Larosa's. don't let this review discourage you, keep eating Larosa's, Just watch closely what you get when doing Takeout these days, things have changed.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

The food is always good. Priced appropriately and very enjoyable atmosphere. If you are wanting a perfect family gathering, this is it

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

The cheeseburger pizza! Mmmm mmm mmm. Come before 5 pm usually and it is less crowded. Great for family.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

We actually did carry out. We ordered a split pie and it was DELICIOUS!! they also offer a kids Mac n cheese that my little one loved. We will definitely be back next time we are in town.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Heard of LaRosa's but never tried one. We had a very friendly server and suggested the spaghetti special that came with a salad. Enjoyed both and if we are ever back in town will have to try their pizza.