“Delicious Asian Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Mai Thai is tiny but the food is huge. Mai Thai has a large variety of Thai and Asian food for every palate, whether you like it extreme spiced or very mild. Get there early or after the dinner or lunch rush because the small place fills up fast.....perhaps because of the quality of the food.

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

I thought the service was ok but the food was average. No different than typical Chinese take out. The sushi at Kroger is much better!

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I love this place and the food. Every time I have been here, I try to order something I have never had before. I am never disappointed. The food is always fresh, delicious, and presented as a beautiful picture. The staff is outstanding. This is the best restaurant in Florence, KY.

1  Thank ellsee74
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I love this little place. The food is excellent and includes a large variety of spices. You can ask the chef to go light or heavy on the curry if you wish. There is a large menu of choices and non of my choices have been poor ones. I love the coconut shrimp soup. Service is outstanding, but the best part of the experience of this place is the wonderful food and the intimate atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I been there multiple times, trying sushis, curries, and other entrees, and it was good every time.
The level of spiciness can vary from time to time, so in doubt, I always order a level down. The prices are really reasonable, and you can even take out.
I love the friendly staff as well.

Been to Mai Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!