“Really Good Chicago style pizza”

Bourbon House & Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday night with another couple and tried the Chicago style pizza. It was really good. A single large was enough to feed 4 with leftovers.

The service was really good too. As you might expect they had a number high school aged kids working to refill drinks and clear plates. These kids were all very friendly and polite.

The dining area itself is not fancy, but it is intimate. They have tvs on the wall, but the volume is turned down so that you can talk.

Overall, a nice place that I would recommend. We will be going back.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

When I take groups to the Creation Museum, I try to get by Bourbon House Pizza. Mary, the owner is so gracious and knows how to hire good people. Mary was off but her manager took great care of us. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Deep dish pizza was not the best I’ve had but pretty darn good. And we were very pleased with the prices, super reasonable. No draft beer though, and no bourbon. I found this terribly confusing...

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I had a pizza there after a movie in the near by mall.
It was good, the bottom was tender but crispy and the toppings just great.
I recommend this place, especially on Wednesday, wine is just hall price!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the Bourbon House while visiting our son and his family. The service was good and they had live music which was nice. We had wings for an appetizer which we all enjoyed. They have a nice selection of beer and offer specials. I had the chili and grilled cheese which was very good. Chicken parmigiana was the special and my son had it and said it was good and more than he was able to eat. The others in our party had sandwiches and everyone was happy with the food.