“Wonderful hosts and atmosphere”
Review of Oriental Wok

Oriental Wok
Reserve with OpenTable
Oriental Wok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chelsea Drive
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We recently had a 90th birthday party for our dad. They have a lovely, small VIP room for 15 persons, max. I cannot give the owners and staff enough praise! We were treated so well by Mr. Wong, his daughter Angela, our server Ross and the rest of the staff. We had all the guests order from the menu and everyone was happy with their meals. They allowed us to bring our own cake, and Angela cut it for us (no cake cutting charge). The prices are very reasonable, especially considering the level of service. This is a lovely family owned restaurant!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I dined here and had a delicious dinner. Service was excellent. We ordered pad Thai and moo shu pork for dinner and dumplings for an appetizer. This is a lovely restaurant with a beautiful decor including fish ponds and carvings. Please give it a try.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

From the colorful, gaudy stretch limo parked outside (you can rent it) to the over-the-top decorations, this place is every Chinese restaurant cliche. But they should spend more time on the food. It was flavorless. I make better Chinese food at home. The owner walks around and talks to people. Apparently, there are regulars because the owner sits down and talks to them at their tables. When he came by our table, he saw that I hadn't eaten much of my dinner. He said, "eat more." I told him I was taking the rest home. He said, "No taste good tomorrow, eat now." Hmmmmm.......
I had the waitress put my leftovers in a box and when we left, I threw them away. I assumed they wouldn't taste any better than the day they served them to me---just as the owner had stated.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

What a great meal and awesome atmosphere!!! Staff was attentive and accommodating. We were greeted by the owner, Mr Wong, who was funny, friendly, and made you feel like family! Crab Rangoon was delicious, and it truly was the best Pad Thai I've ever had. Besides complimentary custard and a Chinese fan that Mr Wong gave me at the door, I cannot rave about this restaurant enough. Madison was our waitress and she was wonderful! I'm just sorry I live so far away! Hope to go back one day!!!

1  Thank Rebecca F
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

A welcoming atmosphere, extensive traditional Chinese menu, attentive service and outstanding food make this restaurant a hit. I really enjoyed the very filling asparagus stir fry with brown rice. We will be back.