“Steak perfection”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Fort Wright
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Always a family favorite. We have had alot of differant menu items and everything is awesome. Always busy but worth the wait if necessary. From bread to salad to steak always the best they could find. For a chain they are no disapointments . A must for whom has never been here.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I love the bread.... It is fantastic. I ordered a oz steak which I usually ordered a larger steak but by the time I ate all the bread and salad the 6oz steak was the right size. It's fun eating the peanuts while you wait for your order.

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with the family and even on a very busy night they seated us quickly. Had the 16oz Sirloin and it was cooked to order. It was very tender and flavorful. Good sides as well. The rest of the family had a similar experience as well in terms of what they ordered and received. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Yum! We always enjoy. Whether it's steak, pork chops or chicken. Juicy and delicious. Salad and rolls are awesome too.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

I am so sorry to say this place truly was the best and worst place EVER! Ok I wish I could give it a 5 star FOR service, accuracy, politeness, the ability 2 handle our large group, every1s food was HOT And good! But!! They should shut this place down until they are able 2 handle large crowds. I was very close 2 calling the fire marshal while I was sitting there. I mean we was huddled together in the seating area (understandable) but then when we got the ring 2 go back we couldn't MOVE! people refused 2 let u thru one lady actually yelled at us while trying 2 get passed her. Then we made it 2 the counter area and another lady behind us yelled at us 2 move cuz she was trying 2 sit. I politely said so are we. So we stood there 10 minutes NO room 2 move or breath my 20yr old was groped! The waiters couldn't even get 2 the rolls or get out with the food! They was almost knocked over 5x finally we made it thru had 2 walk the room 2 find the ones whom made it thru. Sat down and there is the 5 stars. Great! Theennnn we try 2 leave and it was 30x worse a guy scram in my face when I said excuse me we are leaving he says we are trying 2 sit. I said ok I understand but I have a group or 14 leaving u can't get passed till we get out He said f u b* we have kids and are trying 2 get passed! I was shocked and ended up just squeezing thru them. So my point was that was a very hostile situation and if we would have had 2 evacuate it would have been a disaster. There should be NO STANDING next 2 the roll area or in that area at all things would move smoother if there was not!