“Favorite Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

This is a bar & grill that has a "family" atmosphere so, it's great for my family & I to enjoy together. The atmosphere, food, & wonderful servers makes Oasis my "go to" restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed March 5, 2016

My wife and I drove from Florida & went in at 9 pm We reserved prompt and attentive service. My Oasis stake with marshmallows. The stake was cooked to a tern with roasted asparagus very good. My wife's petite fillet was in her word "The best" We wold recommend this location without hesitation for service quality of food and price

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Because of foul weather, the restaurant was not overly crowded. The atmosphere was fun and the food was great. Our waitress was very sweet and friendly. Upon learning we were staying in a nearby hotel. She told us that if we showed our room key we got a 10% discount.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank IlovePC72
Reviewed February 10, 2016

The rib eye sandwich special was delicious. The place was quiet and comfortable and provided a nice little spot for a friendly lunch. The place has a great "sports" vibe, too!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Not bad, a little over priced but pretty good. Had the "blooming" onion appetizer it was good. Tangy doing sauce. Wife has chicken teriyaki I had rib eye. Not a great steak, good but not great 25$ not that good. Service a little inconsistent. We'll give it another try with some different choices.

Date of visit: January 2016