“Not so great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2016

I have eaten at this place numerous of times. The food is okay. Service leaves a lot to be desired, The only real way they know how to cook a steak is rare and well done. Anything in between and you will be sending the steak back. The prices are constantly going up and the portions are dwindling smaller. The wait staff are extremely slow and inadequate. When you go through your whole meal with one drink and wait thirty minutes for a refill it is not acceptable. They are never very busy so there should be no problem keeping a water or tea glass filled. You should not have to wait forty-five minutes to place an order and another forty-five to receive your food. Not a great place for service.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

We didn't have any trouble finding something on the menu to try. The food was good, not really outstanding. They did allow smoking when we were there. We have gotten so used to dining "smoke free" that is was off-putting to put up with the smell of smoke. Yes, they have a non-smoking section but it isn't isolated from the smell of the smoke. We haven't been back. We might if they ever decide to go smoke free.

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

This is a bar & grill that has a "family" atmosphere so, it's great for my family & I to enjoy together. The atmosphere, food, & wonderful servers makes Oasis my "go to" restaurant.

Reviewed March 5, 2016

My wife and I drove from Florida & went in at 9 pm We reserved prompt and attentive service. My Oasis stake with marshmallows. The stake was cooked to a tern with roasted asparagus very good. My wife's petite fillet was in her word "The best" We wold recommend this location without hesitation for service quality of food and price

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Because of foul weather, the restaurant was not overly crowded. The atmosphere was fun and the food was great. Our waitress was very sweet and friendly. Upon learning we were staying in a nearby hotel. She told us that if we showed our room key we got a 10% discount.

1  Thank IlovePC72