“Great burger!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner after a long day on the road. I was leery since other reviews weren't that good and had mentioned smoking was allowed. But we were tired and hungry and this was close to our hotel. It now appears to be a smoke free property. We had some nachos that were decent. I had a cheeseburger and it was delicious. My husband enjoyed his steak salad. Service was great and pleasant.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

I stopped at this restaurant while traveling. I sat at the bar since I was dining alone. The bar offers a variety of mixed drinks and cold beer.

I ordered a rib eye with a side order of mushrooms and asparagus. The hot rolls were incredible, so warm and buttery.

The steak was not that great. It contained more fat that usual. It was thin and the texture was on the tough side. The side veggies were good.

The service was good and the server was friendly.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Sheet you get Club Salad (tons of Meats & cheeses) or House salad, they're all so yummy. We mountain bike in Gallatin & live in Portland, so we travel to Franklin just to get a salad to go that we called in & to home & enjoy. They always give us warm yeast rolls & honey butter without request. I enjoy this too. They're grilled chicken is amazing too. Sorry i dint have pics right now.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

I have eaten at this place numerous of times. The food is okay. Service leaves a lot to be desired, The only real way they know how to cook a steak is rare and well done. Anything in between and you will be sending the steak back. The prices are constantly going up and the portions are dwindling smaller. The wait staff are extremely slow and inadequate. When you go through your whole meal with one drink and wait thirty minutes for a refill it is not acceptable. They are never very busy so there should be no problem keeping a water or tea glass filled. You should not have to wait forty-five minutes to place an order and another forty-five to receive your food. Not a great place for service.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

We didn't have any trouble finding something on the menu to try. The food was good, not really outstanding. They did allow smoking when we were there. We have gotten so used to dining "smoke free" that is was off-putting to put up with the smell of smoke. Yes, they have a non-smoking section but it isn't isolated from the smell of the smoke. We haven't been back. We might if they ever decide to go smoke free.