“Family reunion in Franklin”

Oasis Southwest Grill of Franklin
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

First of all it has been since 2009 since I've been in Franklin. The food there is great. My husband loved the ribs. I had a salad with shrimp the first time. We came back with more family. Great food service was great as well.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not from around here, so I have nothing to compare it to. This place was recommended by the hotel I was staying at.
The servers were friendly, the place appeared clean. I sat at the bar & chose the pork chops. My food came out in a reasonable amount of time & was good. Not anything to rave about... But good.

1  Thank Bryan K
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Convenient to our hotel (Hampton) and just off the highway. Appeared to have a good mix of locals and travelers on a Sunday evening. Appealing bar area, but also fine for families. Eclectic / beachy decor. Acceptable noise level. Good menu with typical America fare; long list of beers (other drinks served as well).

Food and service both good; young server knew the menu well. Ribs (meaty and flavorful), steak (med. rare), baked potato, and sweet potato all cooked correctly; salads were fresh; rolls were delicious. Perhaps a buck or two overpriced, but not a deal breaker. Happy to patronize local establishments.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is right off the interstate near the TN/KY state line. Supported mainly by locals and many TN residents coming over the line.

The manager was very accommodating I noticed in dealing with people that approached him. Nice division of booths so its not one large room of tables. Waitress was very nice and friendly.

Good menu choices and reasonable prices. Our meals were very good.

They just need a louder speaking hostess. The young girl could not be heard with all the talk and noise going on in the area waiting to be seated.

We will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The menu is so full of choices, it is really hard to make one. The food was delicious. We went back again.