“Good Meal, Friendly Service, Clean Dining Area”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #18 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Stopped in for lunch at this restaurant and was met with a friendly welcoming smile from the entire staff. My order was taken in a short period of time (even though the restaurant was lunch time busy) and prepared within minutes.

The dining area, as well as the parking lot was clean and free of debris. Food was tasty and pricing was reasonable.

Good Experience.

Dr. Marc, PS 63:7

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This Captain D's in Franklin, KY is a great place to get a quick meal that isn't your run of the mill burger joint. Grilled, baked or fried fish, 4.99 specials and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Every time we visit this or any Captain D's we are extremely pleased with the quality, variety, and price of there food. People there are nice and helpful and the place is always extremely clean.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Husband LOVED their potato soup. I had a fish dinner that I enjoyed very much. My sister and her daughter also enjoy their meals with smiles

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Was hungry for some good Captain D's fish, and passed by many restaurants, off of I-65, to get here. The sign on the door indicated remodeling, BUT I saw only a modern, well decorated restaurant. The seating was that of modern day tables, booths, & tall stools at a table. The facility was GOOD, THE FOOD was not good. It was 11:45 AM, almost noon, & my fish was fried earlier, or retried, PLUS cold & soggy. My cole slaw was ok, but my corn had been microwaved to mush. How do they screw up COKE ? The Diet Coke was weak; watery. Not a good Captain D's, this shift.

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!