“Excellent ”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

Great food excellent service. I got the kickin chicken sandwich meal. It was great. Nice kick but the ranch helped cool it down, washed down with a glass of sweet tea. Perfect lunch

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Several years ago, I worked in Franklin a lot. When this Zaxbys opened I met the owners, & managers. Unlike a lot of other chain restaurants, this one was owned by a local investment, & oversaw the running. I was hoping that my return, today, would prove to be as rewarding, as previous. "IT WAS EXCELLENT" !!! I knew it was still great when I saw it full of professionals, & business people, as customers. GOOD NEWS travels long & fast !!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I ate at this Zaxby's twice on my recent trip.Great fried chicken salad both times. I was traveling alone this time so I got to eat at a Zaxby's more that once. My wife limits it to once per trip.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Before moving Franklin some years ago, I never have had the pleasure of eating at Zaxby's. The food and service here are outstanding and I enjoy being a repeat customer. One of my favorite things to order is the Wings 'N Things plate and being so far from the Memphis area (where I'm from) nowadays, good wings are hard to find. Zaxby's has solved this problem for me.
The actual restaurant is always well kept and very clean, the workers are amazing and always smile. One of my favorite restaurants for to grab from the drive thru or if I want to eat in. Wonderful place. Keep up the great work!