“Food not fresh”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #43 of 54 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I got two sausage biscuits there. One was ok. The other one was dried out and appeared to have been cooked hours ago. They were very busy. I would think the food would be reasonable fresh, but it wasn't. Very annoying with them trying to upsell to a combo at the drive thru and then asking for donations.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I got a couple of sausage biscuits there this morning. The place was busy, so that usually means the food will be fresh. Not so. The biscuits were fresh, but the sausage appeared to have been cooked for hours. Black, dry, and crunchy around the edges. Seems they never throw anything away, no matter how long it;s been sitting. I only ate one bite and threw the rest away. I just hope I don't get sick.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

I live about a mile away from Hardees. I have been there 3 Times in the past few weeks. Every visit is the same. Bad service...waited 12 mins for the girl to take our money after ordering. She was rude and hateful. Our food was awful! The fries were burnt and burgers were cold. We paid $16 for 2 meals that we couldn't even eat. I would have gone back to get a better meal, bht I was afraid they would spit in our food. Plus the place is very dirty! From the drive thru window, I could see dust fallimg from the ceiling onto the front counter top. I lwill NEVER eat there again! If we had more choices in this town, I am sure they would go out of business.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped here on our way home from Florida because the the Mcdonald's across the street was packed. The girl at the counter was obviously in over her head and a younger guy came up to take my order. He messed up our order but promptly fixed it. The manager must not have made it to the bank in time because the counter staff was complaining of not having change and giving dimes in dollar amounts to customers for change, myself included. Well, the girl filling orders grabbed my food to bring it to the counter and I stepped forward to receive it. She was yelling the order to the crowded lobby and I went to state it was mine. She abruptly interrupted me and and told me to wait my turn in a very rude, bossy manner. I am not impressed with this place and will never return to that establishment. I write on here to save others the hassle.