All reviews room was clean outside entrance small pool place to stay stayed one night continental breakfast felt safe first floor biscuits would definitely stay here again great price great room staff was friendly lilly motel desk florida
Reviewed March 13, 2017

My room was clean and for the price is was a nice one night layover. It took a while to check in because the credit card machine was not working and I had driven too long so that was a little frustrating. I would stay here again for a night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I do apologize for the glitches you experienced while at your hotel. We just got new check in system and now it is working fine and fast. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Booked jacuzzi suite. Not a suite just a room. Jacuzzi was not big enough for one let alone two. Lights out. Marijuana smell. Guess i should have known

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. We strive to make all of our guests stay enjoyable. Please contact me at (270) 598-0070 so we can discuss this matter further.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Picked this hotel for location and value. Easy off I-65 south and right turn into Anand Dr. Gas stations right across the street and another easy right turn back on to I-65 south the next morning. Check-in was easy and friendly, asked for a first floor room since there's no elevator and Rina the desk clerk was happy to make the change for no additional cost. The room was easy to get to and very clean and comfortable with all the amenities one could want. Breakfast was hot and very good with eggs, sausage and many other items. A great experience for a very reasonable rate.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel location! We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed stay. Your feedback will be used to encourage our staff to keep up the good work. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed February 21, 2017

The room itself was clean. It did not appear to be busy but the guests that were there were all put together in same area. Party going on in the next room but thought they would eventually go to sleep which they did not until 5 AM. Our fault we should have asked to change rooms. The huge disappointment came in the morning when we decided to leave as we had got no sleep and we were 20 minutes before the breakfast was to open. The attendant said sorry but breakfast was not open yet. I could see it from where I was standing and said all I want is a couple bananas and muffins and he flatly said we are not open for another 20 minutes. Would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

We want to say sorry for the rudeness you experienced while coming to our hotel to stay. That is not the expectations that we have for our staff. We will bring this up during our next staff meeting. I truly hope you will come back to stay with us.