“Not as good as use to be!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Have stayed @ this motel before, after change over from Best Western. The management went above & beyond. This trip not near as good. Internet issues that were addressed later in my stay. Breakfast in early mornings, No fresh fruit my antire stay of three nights. Asked front desk, sayed unavailable. The front desk people were very good as for what they had to work with. Have been staying in this area for past 29 years..........glad I have a lot more choices next time around.

Room Tip: There are alot better choices for the money in this area.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
ripb, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

We want to say sorry for what you experienced while coming to our hotel to stay. That is not the expectations that we have for our supply staff. We will bring this up during our next staff meeting. I truly hope you will come back to stay with us.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The room was clean and up to date. Unfortunately there was no shuttle to the casino and back. The staff was friendly and did all they could to help with some issues.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your nice comments. We continue to make improvements to our hotel and your feedback helps us with that process. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with my daughters on the way to Florida. For the price, the 2 queen sized room was a nice, standard size. Beds pretty comfortable, room was clean, good water pressure in the shower. It's an inn, so the door to the room goes right outside which was fine, no issues, but as a mom traveling with two daughters, this always leaves me a bit nervous. Something to consider when booking. Friendly staff. Easy on/off I65.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel location! We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed stay. Your feedback will be used to encourage our staff to keep up the good work. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I was driving an 18 wheeler with a permitted wide load going North. This hotel had plenty of room for my rig and the good part was the surrounding resturaunts ! I had a great room on the second floor with a nice view and I could keep an eye on my rig. I will definitely stay here again !!

Room Tip: For quiet rooms stay on South side, on the second floor .
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
ripb, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope all your travel plans went just as well as your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback !! Safe travels !! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

My room was clean and for the price is was a nice one night layover. It took a while to check in because the credit card machine was not working and I had driven too long so that was a little frustrating. I would stay here again for a night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I do apologize for the glitches you experienced while at your hotel. We just got new check in system and now it is working fine and fast. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Booked jacuzzi suite. Not a suite just a room. Jacuzzi was not big enough for one let alone two. Lights out. Marijuana smell. Guess i should have known

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. We strive to make all of our guests stay enjoyable. Please contact me at (270) 598-0070 so we can discuss this matter further.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
0.2 km away
Hampton Inn Franklin
#2 of 10 in Franklin
31.4 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!