All reviews room was clean outside entrance small pool will stay there again breakfast items stayed one night a great place to stay first floor free breakfast biscuits great price great room back home staff was very friendly lilly motel desk
Reviewed March 26, 2017

The room was clean and up to date. Unfortunately there was no shuttle to the casino and back. The staff was friendly and did all they could to help with some issues.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank you for your nice comments. We continue to make improvements to our hotel and your feedback helps us with that process. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with my daughters on the way to Florida. For the price, the 2 queen sized room was a nice, standard size. Beds pretty comfortable, room was clean, good water pressure in the shower. It's an inn, so the door to the room goes right outside which was fine, no issues, but as a mom traveling with two daughters, this always leaves me a bit nervous. Something to consider when booking. Friendly staff. Easy on/off I65.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel location! We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed stay. Your feedback will be used to encourage our staff to keep up the good work. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I was driving an 18 wheeler with a permitted wide load going North. This hotel had plenty of room for my rig and the good part was the surrounding resturaunts ! I had a great room on the second floor with a nice view and I could keep an eye on my rig. I will definitely stay here again !!

Room tip: For quiet rooms stay on South side, on the second floor .
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope all your travel plans went just as well as your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback !! Safe travels !! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My room was clean and for the price is was a nice one night layover. It took a while to check in because the credit card machine was not working and I had driven too long so that was a little frustrating. I would stay here again for a night.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I do apologize for the glitches you experienced while at your hotel. We just got new check in system and now it is working fine and fast. We hope to see you again soon.