All reviews room was clean outside entrance small pool place to stay stayed one night continental breakfast felt safe first floor biscuits would definitely stay here again great price great room staff was friendly lilly motel desk florida
Reviewed August 25, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. Upon arrival the front desk person was very friendly and welcoming. She had 2 people in front of me but still said hello to me and sorry for the wait. Impressive. Once checked in, the room was very clean and comfortable. Could not have asked for better. I will stay here again. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is the breakfast was a little sparse. And on a weekend breakfast was over at 9. I can see that during the week, but not on a weekend were people tend to sleep in a little.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey, your feedback is very important to us. I'm very happy to hear our staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, come stay with us again whenever your in town.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Within an hour of booking the room, we checked in. In that short period of time, the price of our room increased by $10.00, NOT because of an increase in the room rate, but because we needed a non-smoking room because of my asthma and COPD! I was appalled to learn we had to pay more money to stay in a room where I could breathe as opposed to one that was contaminated by smoke and cigarette smells! I even told the receptionist that I thought their practice was discriminatory against people with pulmonary disabilities! The client that should pay more is the smoker because of their effect on others' health due to secondary smoke and air pollution!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. We strive to make all of our guests stay enjoyable. Please contact me at (270) 598-0070 so we can discuss this matter further.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Reviewed August 14, 2017