Baymont by Wyndham Franklin
Deerfield Inn(Portland)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanoutside entrancewill stay there againno elevatorbreakfast itemsfelt safedesk clerkfirst floorstayed one nighteggsa great place to staygreat pricegreat roomsausageback homefree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Stayed in rooms 115 and 215 on Saturday 08/26/2017.... Had reservations for one King room with Jac and one with out. Called there to make sure I could change the smoking room to non smoking with the Jacuzzi ... Brenda from the Inn said she would switch it for me..... Got to the Hotel and you must remember that I think Baymont is one of Wyndhams netter Hotels.... Not in this case.... Went to check in and Linty told me there were no Jacuzzi rooms for me, I explained I made a reservation for it and she told me that only smoking rooms, I explained that Brenda said she would change it for me she basically called me a liar..... No time for that was embarrassed at the check out counter had another reservation I used 15,000 points for they would not honor it and made me pay for both rooms... Why have a point system if you won't honor them.... She tried to tell me she meaning the Motel des not get the reservation .... Really, The room smelled musky the reception on the tv was horrible.. This side of the Motel seemed to be under construction.... There were outlets with no covers on them what a joke for a Wyndhams connected Hotel.... You should be ashamed of yourselves... As you can see there are many reasons to just by pass this Motel, Motel 6 would have been better....

Room Tip: Best to Avoid.....
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I do apologize for the glitches you experienced while at your hotel. We hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful Summer.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. Upon arrival the front desk person was very friendly and welcoming. She had 2 people in front of me but still said hello to me and sorry for the wait. Impressive. Once checked in, the room was very clean and comfortable. Could not have asked for better. I will stay here again. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is the breakfast was a little sparse. And on a weekend breakfast was over at 9. I can see that during the week, but not on a weekend were people tend to sleep in a little.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey, your feedback is very important to us. I'm very happy to hear our staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, come stay with us again whenever your in town.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Within an hour of booking the room, we checked in. In that short period of time, the price of our room increased by $10.00, NOT because of an increase in the room rate, but because we needed a non-smoking room because of my asthma and COPD! I was appalled to learn we had to pay more money to stay in a room where I could breathe as opposed to one that was contaminated by smoke and cigarette smells! I even told the receptionist that I thought their practice was discriminatory against people with pulmonary disabilities! The client that should pay more is the smoker because of their effect on others' health due to secondary smoke and air pollution!

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. We strive to make all of our guests stay enjoyable. Please contact me at (270) 598-0070 so we can discuss this matter further.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ripb, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017