“A Blast after lunch”

Add it.
Bruster's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Georgetown
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I was driving home after delivering the car to Frankfort, KY and wanted something good. I saw Bruster's and stopped in. I ordered a Blast; ice cream with goodies swirled in. Very good treat.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

I miss when they used to make their waffle cones in house, the smell was awesome. But, the ice cream selection is great! It takes longer to decide what everyone wants then it takes to eat it!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

If you want the BEST ice cream around then you have to go here. I adore the butter pecan and buy it by the quart now. The hot fudge brownie sundae and the banana split are two of my favorites as well. The taste of the ice cream in addicting.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

This is definitely one of my favorite ice cream joints. I always have to get the chocolate peanut butter buckeye.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

What can I say - it is an ice cream stand. Lots of flavors and I've never had a bad one, but I always come back to either chocolate or vanilla. The service is a little slow, but probably to be expected as it is all customized for each person's order.