All reviews patti's settlement gift certificate christmas lights patties lobby area rooms are small dry county family reunion hotel breakfast a great place to stay next morning excellent breakfast stayed nights hot breakfast free breakfast biscuits and gravy wi fi
Reviewed June 26, 2017

We arrived at 1:00. We were told by Teresa that there is no early check in, come back at 3. We arrived back at 2:55 to a full parking lot and no line at the desk. Evidently, there was early check in, just not for us. We were given a non smoking room. Opening the door to the room, we were met with a damp, stale smoke smell. It smelt as if the room had been closed up for months. After lighting a candle to cover up the smell, I laid on the bed. It felt like I was laying on nothing but springs. The mattress had no padding to it. We were glad to leave the next day. I had stayed here before this and did not have as bad an experience. I would like to see the owner stay 1 night in that room.

Room tip: Ask to see the room before paying for it
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Just happened to take a chance on this place on our way home from vacation and have been pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff and clean room...bonus jetted bathtub was a nice surprise! Breakfast was to be expected for hotel breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Clean establishment, super friendly staff and breakfast is included at a great rate! We stopped here on our way from Arkansas to Asheville, NC and was super impressed. Nothing fancy, but like I said, great value!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I live in Lebanon, TN. A dear St Louis, MO, friend and I decided to meet at Patti's for an overnight visit. I expected the motel to be in site at Patti's Settlement, but once I went inside the motel, I was very pleasantly impressed. It was charming, clean, great staff, and very comfortable and welcoming. AND the room rate included breakfast!! We very much enjoyed our visit, and even talked about what a neat place it would be for a family reunion.

Room tip: I would suggest top floor room. We were on the ground floor, and heard the people above us walking around.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Although the hotel is right off the interstate and not overlooking the lake I thought it was convenient to everything we did. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was like at a Hampton Inn and the hotel was similar too. We had a nice king suite with sofa, microwave, fridge and whirlpool bath tub. Always clean, this was a great decision to stay here for our trip.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple