Quality Inn
US$51
US$131
US$119
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Danville(Danville)(Great Value!)
US$120
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 11, 2009

Other than the lack of any aesthetic elements in this hotel, it was also just plain dirty. The floors hadn't been swept, the furniture was filthy and in disrepair, and judging by the bites I now have all over my body, the bed was full of bedbugs. If I had been smart I would have gone with my initial response and walked out as soon as I saw my room. An extra 10 or 20 dollars is absolutely worth it for a different hotel. Also, the "complimentary breakfast" consists of (most likely stale) bagels and not much else... Though I would have to say that the filthy kitchen prevented me from partaking.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank SarahGG
DaysInnHarrodsburg, Assistant Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2009

We have never had a guest complain about bed bugs or pests of any kind. We are treated very often by Terminex to meet our high standards that we set for guest satisfaction.

Our rooms, breakfast, and breakfast room all comply to the high standards set by Days Inn. Our breakfast certainly consists of a lot more than bagels. The rooms are vacuumed after each guest checks out and our cleaning staff is rated very highly by our customers.

Furthermore, we attempted to find this guest in our system. Going back through the first 12 days of January, we could find no guest from Cinicinatti or other parts of Ohio. Therefore, I must seriously doubt that the reviewer even stayed here. We certainly did not get a complaint from Corporate or directly from the guest.

Reviewed June 16, 2007

Stay on the night of June 7th after a daytime high of 90 degrees in a room on the west side of the building (brick).
Turn the room A/C to high and lowest setting, after two hours the room was still hot. I got a thermometer and measured the air coming directly from the A/C unit, it was only 70 degrees. I ask for a change of room, but its A/C unit was no better. The room was still uncomfortable the next morning.

At check out I ask the manager to credit my frequent stay account, he said he would, but his body language told me he would NOT. He also could not provide me with a computer generated receipt.

• Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed June 11, 2007

We've stayed in Days Inn in various locations over the years and they have our confidence. For the most part, this hotel was typical of what you'd expect from a Days Inn. However, they must have been experiencing some staffing problems. We found hairs on the sheets and a soiled pillowcase--that obviously had not been changed! Upon complaining and asking for clean linens (which we were willing to change ourselves), the sole attendant had to lock up the lobby in order to obtain replacement linens. Although we didn't ask, there was no offer to reduce the bill for our overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank TNDavidO
Reviewed July 5, 2005

Stayed one night at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. The rooms were exta large and very clean. The pool was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple, but good and the service was excellent. Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if in the area. It wasn't historic or fancy, but it was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed July 13, 2004

We stayed 1 night and found this Best Western to be one of the best. Very clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2005