“Great food, good value”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nittha Siam Kitchen
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This is a hidden treasure. Small, clean restaurant with great food. At a recent visit, all of the dinner companions raved how good the food was and plentiful. Restaurant has a heat scale from 1-10. My "5" dinner probably was a 7 elsewhere.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited for the first time with my husband. We both ordered off the Thai menu and loved our food so much that we both cleaned our plates. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Friendly service, great food! Nice local beer selection - bottles and cans. You have options for sushi and thai rice/noodles. I haven't tried the sushi, but the thai rice was cooked perfectly and I'm told the noodles were good as well.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

Loved this little place. Staff was awesome, and very attentive. Everything we ordered was outstanding. Be careful with the heat of dishes. 1-10 heat level, me being a little hesitant ordered a 3, plenty of heat. Will go out of the way to go again!