“Love this place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nittha Siam Kitchen
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The food here is always great and moderately priced. This is not a place for cheap food.The service at times is very slow, primarily for food coming out of the kitchen, but it is always worth the wait. You can decide on heat level--they will encourage 0-10 but will make up to 100 heat level (anything above 10 you are stuck with, however. 13 is the limit for me; 12 is about right).

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I decided to try this place out. We walk in and saw how nicely decorated and clean it was. We were very excited to try it. We sat down and the waitress got our drinks and shortly after took our order and brought is the soup and salad. We were chatting and watching all the customers walk in. We have been waiting for about 45 minutes. We noticed those who came in after us receiving their food. My friend went to the counter and the lady snapped at her when she ask how much longer. I then went to the counter and was ignored. We walked out. It was the worst service I have ever seen.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank adefalco2
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love their chicken fried rice! It is very lean and healthy. Great flavor and a lot of food! I usually split my meal into two servings!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This is a hidden treasure. Small, clean restaurant with great food. At a recent visit, all of the dinner companions raved how good the food was and plentiful. Restaurant has a heat scale from 1-10. My "5" dinner probably was a 7 elsewhere.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited for the first time with my husband. We both ordered off the Thai menu and loved our food so much that we both cleaned our plates. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2017