See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while I was working in the area. I would stay here again, because the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was pretty helpful even though I didn't see them that much since I was in and out a lot.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice and clean with a good night's sleep but a little overpriced. Left too early so cannot say anything about breakfast. Very good customer service both checking in and checking out. A little too many bugs, especially in the bathroom

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stay away from this motel...we were having a bathroom redone and needed a place to stay overnight so booked a room....was called the next morning informing us that we had lied and snuck a pet in with us because there was a small pile of hair on the floor....that hair was from the husband shaving his beard off because we hadn't had a bathroom for a few days for him to shave...told the man that and I was called a liar and hung up on....we had 3 small grocery sacks and a laptop compter and we have a 80 plus pound boxer so would like to know how we snuck him in!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 882ChristeneF882
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was surprised at the cleanliness of the room. However, we paid with cash and they asked for our credit card number for any extra charges. We didn't think to keep our receipts from when we paid and when we checked out. When my bank statement came through, they had also charged the room to our debit card. We called to straighten it out and the female employee and manager were both rude and refused to help us. The bank could only get them to fax the copy of our check out receipt, not the check in one. I don't like getting scammed, and won't stay there again. If you do, don't count on honesty. Keep your receipts! It was definitely not a $150.00 room. I will pass this on to all the teams that stayed for the Hancock County Golf Invitational as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank David T
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I booked 6 roooms in this hotel for a Girl Scout trip & was very satisfied with each and every room. After having a very bad experience at Days Inn in Tell City the week before, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. Rooms were clean, supplies were stocked & employees were friendly and helpful. Everything worked & the manager hot us directions back to Holiday World before we checked out. I had 23 people staying at this hotel & nobody had a complaint. Girls were very satisfied with the continental breakfast & the hotel was well worth the money we paid.

Room Tip: Didn't use the restaurant or fitness center; therefore, did not rank these two items
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends