“best massage i've ever had, very friendly staff, lovely environment!”

Soular Massage Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Soular Massage offers therapeutic massage services with a touch of luxury. We provide free hot stones and aromatherapy at no extra charge, and we also offer couples massage, paraffin dips and salt scrubs for hands and feet. Reiki sessions are available as well.
Reviewed 17 February 2012

this place was amazing! i originally looked into it because it was the first place on google, but the staff was amazing and so was ther service. it's the best massage i've ever had and i would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

it was completely relaxing and incredibly healing!!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Will recommend to everyone I know. Was great all around.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Everything was perfect. My wife and I had a couples massage, and it was great (and very reasonable). We were able to put away the craziness for an hour and really relax. We both loved the hot stones and our stress melted away. We both also had sals scrubs and parofin wax for our hands. My extremely course hands were smooth for the first time in years. It felt great.

If you live in, or plan to visit the Lexington area, we strongly recommend that you visit the Soular Massage Wellness Center. FANTASTIC!!!!

I

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I fully enjoyed my massage with cynthia! Thank you so much!