Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport
US$125
US$106
US$114
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$93
US$101
Homewood
US$94
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$54
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefront deskbasketball courtpool and hot tubfull size refrigeratormarriott propertiesthe sofa bedgreat propertyhot itemscomplimentary breakfastrooms are largeup to dateliving areadefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfresh fruit
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My teen-age daughter had an event at the University of Kentucky - so we needed someplace relatively close. We spent just one night. The location is great for downtown access. We didn't really explore the area around the hotel - we just went one exit over to the Fayette Mall area for dinner and shopping. I prefer this Nicholasville Road location to the Harrodsburg Road/Fayette Mall area - as it is very congested. Anyway...the hotel itself is lovely! Staff is gracious, room is inviting and VERY VERY clean! And the bed was quite comfortable! Breakfast was nice - not over the top - but adequate. Again - a lovely place!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I am not sure how I have missed staying at this property in the past since I am often in Lexington for various events or trips. If there is a nicer place in Lexington, I would like to see it!

I stayed with my wife and oldest son (8 years old) on a recent trip. We were able to book a 1 bedroom suite with the pullout sofa in the living room area. Of course, my son thought it was cool that he sort of had his own room on a trip.

For those who have never stayed at a Residence Inn, you do get a full kitchen area and a sitting area with couch (pullout sleeper) and television in the first room. Then you have a door which connects to the bedroom and bathroom area.

This property was especially clean and tidy. If there is a negative, the bathroom/shower area is not overly large. But the sink area is located outside of the actual toilet/shower area. So one person can be getting ready while the other is still in the shower. A definite plus for families.

The amenities at this place are special. Breakfast was fabulous for continental-type situation. They served waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, fruit and had wonderful muffins. I was definitely surprised at the quality of food. Space was not too large but we had no problem finding a place to sit down. There were probably 5 other families eating while we were there.

They had an indoor pool, laundry facility and workout room. It also looked like they had some outdoor activities as well. I believe they had an outdoor basketball court. Of course, we stayed in January so the outdoor stuff wasn't on top of my priority list to checkout.

This is a rather large property. Hallways were nice and big. We had a corner room away from everything. So it was extremely quiet. Even though the majority of guests are families with children, the place was very quiet.

I love this property. You will not be disappointed. One of the best places in Lexington.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Milbs_40
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This is by far THE BEST Residence Inn I have EVER stayed in!! The hotel is still considered to be new (barely over a year old) and looks as if opened yesterday!! CLEAN, exceptionally friendly staff. The quality of food on the complimentary breakfast buffet (especially the mini muffins) is by far the best we have experienced at any of the Residence Inns throughout Florida and Louisville, KY. The indoor pool water temperature was PERFECT as was the air temp of the indoor area when it was 28 degrees outside!! We will DEFINITELY stay here again when in Lexington!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stayed at this Residence Inn on the weekend after Thanksgiving. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. I was very very clean and well setup for three adults. Breakfast was hot and good! The staff is very friendly. We will return to The Residence when we are back in Lexington.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed here with another couple recently and used Marriott rewards points. This is a new (one year old) hotel and is top notch. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the rooms large and very clean and comfortable. This is a beautiful hotel. The breakfast was everything you could possibly want. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends