“Love the Cellar”

Cuisines: American
Description: Previously part of the Signature Club of Landsdowne
Description: Previously part of the Signature Club of Landsdowne
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

One of our most favorite places to go. Great prices, great atmosphere, perfect patio! Casual, too. Service is good!

There are newer reviews for The Cellar Bar & Grille

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Food usual sports bar fare. Nothing spectacular. Service very slow when the place was not busy. Prices average. All in all OK for lunch if you like to watch sports.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Great for a sports bar because there are a lot of tv's. The drinks were great (reason for 4 star instead of 3) Two people in our party had the wings and they said they were very good. Another friend had the fish taco's he said they were dry with no taste. I had the shrimp taco's, the shrimp was burnt, the taco was dry (it needed some kind of sauce) the lettuce tasted bad. Fries were ok. I was told the steak was very good I wish I would have gotten that. The service was very good.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped by before a trip to Keenland Race track for a quick bite. At first it was a little difficult to find as it appears to be a private club at the top of the drive. We were then instructed it was downstairs, hence the name the Cellar. Nice comfortable atmosphere, plenty of tvs, exactly what you'd want in a family friendly sports bar. Unfortunately while we were there they seemed to be understaffed ace the poor bartender had to not only serve patrons at the bar but also attempt to serve a few tables because the other two servers couldn't handle five parties between them. The food was a little above average sports bar food, but nothing stood out. All in all, I'd try again next time in Lexington.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Interested in bad food and terrible service. That's what the CELLAR offers. Plus, you can count on it's management to back it up. I had been to this so called restaurant maybe a year ago. I honestly did not remember how bad the food and service was. On a recent, nice summer evening, a few friends invited me out to have a belated birthday drink and a bite to eat. They suggested The Cellar because it has a nice patio. That's the last time you will see that word -NICE - in this review. Everything else just terrible, terrible, terrible. Terrible food. Over cooked and under cooked fries. Terrible drinks. Plus ultra terrible service. Forty five minutes just to get a drink. We asked to see the manager twice and that also took an abnormal amount of time. We registered our complaint and I believe they reduced a $60+ amount by $4.00 and no apology. Just unbelievable!!!